To Our Valued Customers, With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, SpaceMaker Mobile Storage continues to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and those of DC, Maryland, and Virginia. What you can expect from us:
- No personal contact necessary. Thankfully, our mobile self-storage service, by its very nature, requires little or no contact between us and our customers. Per usual, you do not have to be present for your drop-off or pick-up, and our driver can call or text with any questions. Plus, our Precision Delivery System is remote controlled, so close contact is not necessary.
- To access your container at our facility, please schedule at least 24-48 hours in advance. We will place your container in our secure yard, outside the warehouse facility, in an area that allows for safe, six-foot minimum social distancing to be followed.
- All reservations and scheduling can be done online on our website, via email, or over the phone.
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas such as container door handles, locks, etc. to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our service operating as usual, to the extent possible, while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- It may become necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of our storage facility to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities and authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you:
- During this time, we ask for your patience and understanding if we must adjust the customer experience to adapt.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to our website, where they can review and manage their accounts and make online payments and scheduling. In addition, you are always welcome to call us.
- If you are a new customer, you may use our website to reserve and rent a unit from us online. We have the technology available to us and can service you completely with no face to face interaction.
- We are monitoring this ever-changing situation daily and will adjust policies if needed.
Thank you for your business and trust in SpaceMaker Mobile Storage.