That’s one small step for man, one giant storage unit for mankind. (64 sq. ft.)
8 FT X 8 FT Storage Unit
8-foot container: 446 cubic ft.
Dimensions: 8'L X 8'W X 8'H
Interior: 7’8”L X 7’8”W X 7’7”H
Max Weight: 5,000 lbs
Holds 1-2 rooms
It’s hard not to feel that way about the SpaceMaker 8-foot unit. It’s amazing how much it can hold yet fits almost anywhere. Just the right amount of space for those living small or those who don’t have room in their yard or driveway for a larger pod. It offers all the convenience and flexibility of our larger containers, but in a small package.
- Perfect for a 500 sq. ft. space or smaller
- College students, apartment dwellers, or people looking to downsize love this size
- Comparable to a 5' X 10' storage unit or 10' rental truck
The extra space to enable your small living
Simply create more elbow room at hom
Real estate agents approve because it’s low profile doesn’t dominate the home.
Concerned about tight parking or driveway in DC or inside the beltway? Choose two 8-foot units instead of one 16-foot unit – our secret weapon!Our containers are the best in the industry. All of our containers are made of galvanized smooth steel with an aluminum roof:
- Galvanized steel construction based on over 20 years of research and development
- 1-piece (seamless) aluminum roof OR galvanized corrugated steel roof
- Stainless steel exterior hardware, door handles, and hinges
- Large door opening of 76"Wx86"H
- Non-skid bamboo floor - twice the strength of plywood, formaldehyde free, and designed for all climates
- Tie-down rings
- Vents – allows air to circulate and prevent moisture in the container
- Fire resistant